Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JordanO_FinalProjectProposal

For my final project I will be documenting my experience at Miller Park over its existence. I have over 100 ticket stubs to games that I have been to since the park opened in 2001. I plan to make a 3D seating diagram of Miller Park and through icons I will show where I have sat during my ongoing experience at Miller Park. I plan to have an emotional response element added to my information graphic and different emotions will be represented by different colors. I plan on this diagram having multiple layers of information. I will all so document individual and personal experiences that I have had during my visits to Miller Park. These could be memories, milestones or random facts that I have encountered during my time spent at the ballpark and what they have meant to me. That’s where my additional layer will start coming in to play. I am considering adding the additional elements of games scores and the dates I have attended games. I may have to do this through an addition key or icon of some sort to avoid clutter and noise on my chart. I plan on this being a large scale poster so you can see the details of my rendering as well as to be able to easily distinguish one seating location from another. I am excited about this final project, and have already begun my rendering of the ballpark. I hope to create a really sound result and something visually engaging for anyone to look at and have a sense of my overall experience of the Milwaukee Brewers home, Miller Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment