Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hyrom-S-Project Proposal

A graph or graphic information, consist of information that can be tracked and read with clear understanding. Graphs also can be visual just as long as correct data can be displayed. When I decided to pick a concept for this project, I had to pick something that branched out into all of this information. The approach that I’ve decided to take is the format of architecture with an orderly floor plan. This project would display the movement of an occupant throughout several parts of the building’s interior. This choice was a tough one because I had to learn how to manipulate a floor plan that could read of the information of movement. I am still in the progress of completing this goal. Displaying movement deals with all the points of kinetic motion, a point to begin and a point to end, how would I present this information? I have to dig deep into my God given creativity. Also, after working on this project for the previous weeks, I observed that a graph can be three dimensional. This matter interested me so much that I’ve decided to create a model for the graph. All of this work is pieces of a puzzle, whom completion will be extreme. This is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment