Wednesday, June 15, 2011

AndreaLProjectProposal

For my final project I'm collecting and expressing the moments in my life that make it worth living. I have a lot of images collected that I am referencing. Using photographs can never clearly express a moment to anyone but the photographer. I use relief cut to translate these images and ideas into something more than a still frame photograph.
I'm using 15 separate images but they all fit together like misshaped floor boards. Next to each other they remain their own images but still blur together, showing how these experiences are all a part of one life. The images are different sizes, the sizes represent their level of importance.
I may or may not make a key describing the scenes. I want to see the proofs and try different ways of labeling the prints before I commit to using a method.

No comments:

Post a Comment