Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hyrom-S-R03

After viewing the case study of The Challenger, and its devastating accident which left 7 dead, I couldn’t help but get angry, upset, and disappointed at the upper official NASA staff responsible for approving the take off of the craft. Why did this happen? I Guess people didn’t care about people back then, yeah right. A human life is way more important than some chance to gather information. I mean, just think of what was and am at stake if the government continues to make decisions like these. This flaw can go a long way. These dangerous paths include wars, bill passing, and government experiments such as jet streams. I’m going to keep it real right now. Uncle Sam, I’m tired of you being controlled by Satan, believing you got control over citizens, doing whatever you feel. You are not God almighty, no matter what the lies from hell tell you. Everyone has to reap what they so. This was ridicules, the evidence of the possible occurrence of an accident was presented to the decision making individuals of NASA, which of course is linked to our dear government. NASA, may King Jesus Christ have his way with thee. I am an African American from the inner-city, and I grew up in deep poverty my whole life, I know government trash when I smell it. That’s what I think about the Challenger accident, not of its victims, God rest their souls, but the officials responsible. Say, Uncle Sam, something got to shake! Stop making dumb decisions like these or your destruction will come up on you like a thief in the night. This is going to happen anyway, so therefore, repent and make better decisions. Also, your decision to invade Libya on Omar Khadafe is another bad strike of the beatings you are going to receive in the Day of Judgment. I pray for your Uncle Sam, seriously, that you don’t become a rolling stone. In many parts of the world in which you have “laid your hat”, they are not your home! God have a way of warning nations, and this is one of them. Wait, big brother is watching me, NASA don’t let this happen again. I believe that this event serve to us all a deep purpose. This purpose includes close inspection before a very hazardous decision is made. Why waste time trying to please the crowd when an opportunity of discovery is available. The probability of another discovery that could have been discovered by the Challenger’s crew was possible. Now only time will tell when it comes to the potential that close decision making can bring about. I don’t believe that the provision of some cluttered graphs was enough to send a preventable mistake outer space. Yet, that’s the pass, there’s no way we can go back in time and change this mishap the only thing we can do as a nation, is learn from this sad event and prevent its occurrence. NASA, turn off the telescope and hug your neighbor, you might need him/her some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment